The Aedec Molded Rear Prisoner Restraint Seat provides an excellent and comfortable prisoner transport system, featuring these molded seats with patented arm cavities. Comfortable prisoners are more likely to be cooperative, allowing both officers and prisoners to remain safe. These molded seats are also available with 2 optional barrier screens to seal off the rear cargo area of your SUV. These barrier screens are available with a Wire Mesh Screen or Polycarbonate Screen.
Vehicle Applications: 2015-2016 Chevrolet Tahoe PPV
- Factory Belting System uses normal seat belting positions in the vehicle.
- Innovative Center Belting System allows officers to stay safe by eliminating the need to reach across the prisoners' body to belt them in.
- Constructed from TPO, one of the toughest, durable & most comfortable plastics on the market today.
- Trunk close-out panel comes standard with molded seats.
- Ultra-resilient and resistant to chemicals, UV rays, cracking or becoming brittle.
- Seat belts meet all SAE and FMVSS standards with patented Pro-Straint grip handles that tighten belts quickly & easily.
- Sleek form fitting trim lines do not require any fillers, gaskets or spacers.
- AEDEC's innovative & patented recessed prisoner arm cavity design makes for a more comfortable ride for prisoners.
- Low profile design maximizes head and leg room, allowing officers to get prisoners in and out easier.
Polycarbonate Screen Add-On
- Add a polycarbonate screen to your Molded Seats for an unobstructed view through the back of the vehicle.
- This polycarbonate screen add-on will create a barrier between the backseat and the rear cargo area.
Wire Mesh Screen Add-on
- The mesh screen add-on allows you to seal off the rear cargo area of your SUV if molded seats were purchased without the screen.
- This mesh screen is constructed with mild steel and will create a barrier between the backseat and the rear cargo area.
This item is heavy and/or oversized and will incur additional freight charges. Standard shipping charges do not apply to these items. A sales representative will contact you with the actual freight charge for your order.
These products are intended to be installed and used by professionals in the law enforcement and military fields and are not recommended for civilian use or installation.
This is a Special Order item. Special order items are non-cancelable, non-returnable, and non-refundable. All sales for special order items are final.
SUVTH1512, SUVTH1513, SUVTH1510, SUVTH1511, SUVTH1514, SUVTH1515